Find the Life Insurance that meets your needs and fits your budget …
You know what it takes to provide and care for your family. And, you understand both the immediate and the ongoing expenses that would have to be met if you suddenly weren’t there. What you may not know is how simple it is to purchase life insurance coverage so if the unexpected happens, the financial resources your family needs will be there.
Term Life Insurance …
This type of policy pays a death benefit if the insured person dies within the term of the policy. Plans may be “simplified issue” or “fully underwritten.” Simplified issue means that you don’t have to get a physical or have lab work done to apply for coverage. Your answers to a few health questions determine your eligibility. Fully underwritten plans require the completion of a physical and lab work before coverage may be issued. By going through the underwriting process, including a medical exam, you can qualify for additional premium discounts for providing evidence of good health.
- Helps provide for your family’s loss of income
- Covers short-term debts and needs
- Provides additional insurance protection during the child raising years
- Provides longer term protection to help pay off a mortgage, or to help pay for a college education
Whole Life Insurance …
This type of policy can help you address a variety of financial needs during various stages of your life. Whole Life Insurance offers guaranteed level premiums and life insurance protection for as long as you live, provided that premiums are paid as required to keep the policy in force. Whole Life policies also provide for the accumulation of cash value on a tax-deferred basis which can be used when you need it.
- Guaranteed death benefit
- Level premiums
- May provide for your family’s loss of income, mortgage costs, and educational needs
- Gives you access to cash value for life’s opportunities
- Enables you to leave a financial legacy for the next generation
- Non-guaranteed dividends can help increase the cash value and death benefit provided by the policy.